BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Welcome to.....

Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 New Years Opening Ride

Hello everyone.....Happy New Years 2011....I hope that the past year was good for you all & hope that this year will bring more good fortune & happiness to everyone. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the late updates. It's been a while since I've posted new items.

Well....It's now 2011 and I'll try my best to update the blog with our activities & events. For starters, here are some pics of our opening ride for this year to Luagan Lalak Labi, Kuala Belait on the 1st of January. We had a great trip & had a nice picnic as well. Enjoy & safe ride....

Above: The group resting & enjoying nature prior to arrival Above:
(a) Great facilities for visitors are available....
(b) , (c) & (d) Enjoying a picnic lunch
Above:
(a) A view of the Luagan Lalak Lake
(b) Example of an 'Extreme Knee Down'...hehehe
(c) & (d) Skool session about to commence
Above:
(a) , (b) , (c) & (d) The slopping corners offered at Luagan Lalak are enjoyed completely

0 comments: